Oh man, I can see why people gain weight during the holidays! There is SO much JUNK food all over the place! Jillian Michaels would not be proud of my eating this weekend. (And the scale showed this morning) I gained 2 lbs this week. I have to work extra hard to make up for it! It’s ok to eat sweets in moderation. But we have to remember to work out extra hard to make up for our calorie intake. If you just eat crap, you will gain weight. Exercise while you eat crap, you might have a balance. Want to loose weight? Don’t eat crap. Simple really, but temptation is hard to overcome. My goal is to avoid all the holiday junk this week.
To make up physically, I’m going to do a weeks worth of my fitness challenge all at once. I will still continue as normal tomorrow.
135 sit ups
135 Push ups
3 min 30 second plank
45 knee highs
45 mountain climber
45 jumping jacks
Once I put it all together, that does not look like fun. But I gained weight this week. Bag that.
JUST FREAKIN’ DO IT!! No excuses to gain weight this holiday season. Work it off. Don’t eat crap.
Thanks for reading.
Work out starts NOW.
- How to Stay Healthy During the Holidays (blushlybeauty.wordpress.com)
- Two Tricks to Easily Prevent Holiday Weight Gain (ipnostudio.com)
- Avoid Holiday Weight Gain! (dailyhealthcentral.wordpress.com)
- On Being Your Healthiest-Not Your Skinniest. (coolgirlguide.wordpress.com)
- Junk Food Makes You Dumb and Forgetful (medindia.net)